Price: $15.00 per square foot NNN.
Property Type: Office
Property Sub-type: Medical
Building Class: C
Sale Type: Owner User
Lot Size: 0.34 AC
Rentable Building Area: 4,645 SF
No. Stories: 2
Year Built: 1981
Parking Ratio: 5.39/1,000 SF
Zoning Description: Commercial
APN / Parcel ID: BRID-000089-002530-000063
Walk Score ®: 60 (Somewhat Walkable)
4775 Main Street is a 4,264 , 2 story medical building that was built in 1981. The building has been well-maintained and is set on a .34 acre site with 24 parking spaces. The property is located in Bridgeport’s North End and has easy access to a four-way interchange for the Merritt Parkway, Route 15. Because both floors have separate exterior entrances the building can easily accommodate two tenants if desired. The upper level features a reception area with a vaulted ceiling, several exam rooms and private offices. The lower includes the building mechanical systems as well as a medical office suite. While the interior layout is ideal for medical uses, it could easily accommodate a variety of other professional uses.
Price: $$15.00 per square foot NNN.
- Prime North End location in Bridgeport near the Trumbull line and a full interchange for the Merritt Parkway, Route 15
- Existing medical layout on two floors with separate entrances
- Permissive Mixed-use Educational Medical zoning , MUEM
- Attractive exterior with pylon signage
- Conveniently located near Saint Vincent’s Medical Center, the Westfield Trumbull Mall and other urban amenities
No warranty or representation, express or implied is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawals without notice and to any special conditions imposed by our principals
|Price:||$15.00 sq ft NNN.|
|Address:||4775 Main Street|